Leaders in the Law 2017
Each year Michigan Lawyers Weekly honors distinguished attorneys selected as Leaders in the Law. The Leaders in the Law Class of 2017 awards will be presented at the Annual Luncheon on Thursday, March 23, 2017, at the Detroit Marriott Troy. The 2017 Lawyer of the Year, selected by the Class of 2017, will be name and honored at the same time.
The Miller Law Firm is proud that its 2017 nominee, Melvin “Butch” Hollowell, Corporation Counsel for the City of Detroit, has been selected as an honoree. Butch will join several of our partners at The Miller Law Firm table at the Leaders in the Law Luncheon.
Leaders in the Law are honored, among other things, for:
- Significant accomplishments or achievements in law practice.
- Outstanding contributions to the practice of law in Michigan.
- Leadership in improving the justice system in Michigan.
- Seeking improvements to the legal community and their communities at large.
- Setting an example for other lawyers.
The Class of 2017 will be profiled in a special section of Michigan Lawyers Weekly in March.